- Prepare and monitor investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, plausibility of valuation results, etc.
- Liaise with different in-house teams and external service providers in relation the acquisition, management and disposal of real assets, such as investment advisors, investment managers, asset managers and the sales team
- Support and liaise the Sales Team explaining fund structures and discussing economics
- Report all portfolio management and in parts client activities to the head of funds management
- Supervise and coach a team of 2 fund managers
- Support risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses, etc.
- Optimise contract management and coordinate new contracts close together with our legal department
- Prepare and monitor internal reports and recommendations to committees and external reportings e.g. quarterly reports
- Support with the implementation of asset management strategies, e.g. by providing capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and other KPIs
- Report to the Head Fund Management Luxembourg
- A real team player capable to federate real asset professionals around international real asset projects
- You have a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- You have at least 5+ years professional experience in real assets portfolio management / fund management, real asset transaction and/or real asset management
- Ideally a similar management position within a real asset AIFM in Luxembourg would be a very competitive advantage
- Professional knowledge of the AIFMD and fund vehicles in Luxembourg
- You have the experience to manage a multidisciplinary and multi-lingual team
- You have strong Excel skills.
- You are fluent in English and German; knowledge of other European languages will be a plus
- You work autonomously, accurately and you are very well organised
Was wir bieten
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
Are you interested in our job description and do you have the qualifications being sought? Then we look forward to receive your application.