- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of real asset funds under management, etc.
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Act as a Manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Preparation and monitoring investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimising contract management and coordinate new contracts close together with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reportings to committees and external reportings e.g. quarterly reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and -management, KPIs etc.
- You have a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- You have at least 3 to 5 years professional experience in real assets portfolio management/fund management, real asset transaction and/or real asset management
- A similar position within a real asset AIFM in Luxembourg would be a very competitive advantage
- Knowledge of the AIFMD and real asset investment vehicles in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and very good knowledge in German is mandatory; knowledge of other European languages will be a plus
- You have strong Excel skills.
- Autonomous, rigorous and very well organised
Was wir bieten
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receive your application.