Your key responsibilities
- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of several real asset funds under management
- Liaise with the investment advisors, investment management teams in the different countries and the local asset managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Act as a manager of different real asset vehicles under management
- Monitoring of the observance of asset limits, plausibility of valuation results, etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyzes, etc.
- Optimize contract management and coordinate new contracts in close cooperation with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reportings to committees and external reportings e.g. quarterly reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and -management, KPIs, etc.
- You hold a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- You have at least 3 to 5 years professional experience in real asset portfolio management / fund management, real asset transaction and / or real asset management
- A similar management position within a real asset AIFM in Luxembourg would be a very competitive advantage
- Professional knowledge of the AIFMD and real asset investment vehicles in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of the European commercial real asset market trends and challenges
- Fluent in English and good knowledge in German; knowledge of other European languages will be a plus
- Autonomous, rigorous and very well organized
- Alceda is an aspiring company at the Luxembourg and Hamburg financial centres
- Excellent possibilities of further development, also individual personnel development
- A demanding task in a highly-skilled, dynamic team
Apply by e-mail
Alceda is a leading independent structuring specialist in Europe dedicated to the structuring of traditional and alternative investments.
Alceda provides asset and fund managers, banks and family offices with tailored investment solutions and global access to investors and distribution partners. In addition, Alceda offers institutional investors the choice of a range of innovative investment strategies from highly specialised fund boutiques worldwide. Established in 2007, Alceda now is represented in 4 countries, with offices in Luxembourg, Hamburg (Germany), London and Hong Kong. With more than 70 employees worldwide Alceda has over USD 8.6bn assets under administration across a variety of products.