Your key responsibilities
- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of real asset funds under management, etc.
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Act as a Manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Preparation and monitoring investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimising contract management and coordinate new contracts close together with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reportings to committees and external reportings e.g. quarterly reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and -management, KPIs etc.
- You have a degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- You have at least 3 to 5 years professional experience in real assets portfolio management/fund management, real asset transaction and/or real asset management
- A similar position within a real asset AIFM in Luxembourg would be a very competitive advantage
- Knowledge of the AIFMD and real asset investment vehicles in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and very good knowledge in German is mandatory; knowledge of other European languages will be a plus
- You have strong Excel skills.
- Autonomous, rigorous and very well organised
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receive your application. Please upload your documents and indicate your salary requirements and availability here.
Apply by e-mail
Alceda is a leading independent structuring specialist in Europe dedicated to the structuring of traditional and alternative investments.
Alceda provides asset and fund managers, banks and family offices with tailored investment solutions and global access to investors and distribution partners. In addition, Alceda offers institutional investors the choice of a range of innovative investment strategies from highly specialised fund boutiques worldwide. Established in 2007, Alceda now is represented in 4 countries, with offices in Luxembourg, Hamburg (Germany), London and Hong Kong. With more than 70 employees worldwide Alceda has over USD 8.6bn assets under administration across a variety of products.